CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge

Happy Monday!!
This weeks challenge is...Dry Embossing.
I have to say...I really like it when I see it on other cards.
I have not ever really tried it. I'm glad that I did.
Just not sure if I really like it on my card?!
I may just have to play with this technique some more.

This card is very simple and clean...I didn't want to
junk it up with lots of embellies.
Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling. I love Elzybell!

Lori said...

She is so cute. Love her blue dress and your dry embossing looks great.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Sweet card! Love the colors.

Tina said...

Hey lady! I would love to start playing in the Christmas Card Challenge! Can you tell me where to find it? Would love to get a jump on my holiday cards this year since I didn't even send any last year! (shame on me!)