CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

You "3" make my heart sing...

Can you believe I've scrapped this many pages this week?!
I can't (LOL) I have been going through my paper bins...
I am finding lots of interesting things!
This paper is way old!! It was a layout for
a class...I couldn't find the sample picture or
the rest of the embellies that came with it.
So, I made it my own...

Here is a close up of page 1 (I always give you a close up) :)
I used some old left over stickers to add the names.

Page 2 close up...

These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving day.
I think this layout would be great for Valentines!?
Oh well, I am just glad I am getting so much scrapped!
I am using up all my old paper and if I have paper I'm still
not sure I will use...I will be donating it or giving it away!
(little secret...I did place a huge paper order from CTMH!!
I couldn't resist...have you seen the paper from the last two
catalogs?! LOVE IT!!).
Have a great saturday!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute layout! You're doing great using up your old paper! Can't wait to see your new goodies.

arlene said...

Gorgeous as usual. Don't you love the feeling of being able to find "new" stuff in what you have to only make room for more new stuff.