CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Meeting Teresa Collins...

Happy Monday!!
I have to say I usually don't take classes or scrap on Saturday
evenings...that's usually my time with my hubby.
NOT this Saturday night!! I spent the evening with
Teresa Collins!! She is an AMAZING women!!
She released her new product lines (4 in all)
we made a "Home and Family" book with one of her
new lines (I'm still not done with it) I will post
pictures of the finished project tomorrow.

All her new lines come with stamps to enhance your projects.
Of course I purchased lots of new goodies and I can't wait
to use them.
I have lots of catching up to do...since I've been back
from vacation I've lost my mojo. I think going to her
class has inspired me again.
So, I hope to be back to creating again this week.
Have a great day!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great pic and sounds like a great time!

arlene said...

I'm so jealous. Hope you had tons of fun @ CHA. Can't wait to see your new creations and I love the picture.