CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on Wednesday!!!

Well, I finally found some MOJO!!
I wasn't sure if I really liked this little guy when
I picked him up at Michaels (for a dollar!!)
He has kind of grown on me LOL!!

I really like this weeks sketch challenge.
Very easy and simple.
I used a different kind of white paper stock
(I'm out of my CTMH...just ordered some more)
and copics don't really work well with it!!
It bleeds!! I will try this again when I get
my cardstock.
I am off to the dentist...
getting my wisdom tooth pulled!! (OUWIE!!!)
Have a great day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

He's adorable, what a super find. Your card is fantastic.

Yes, I thnk the toothfairy should definitely come tonight.

Lori said...

Awww. He is adorable. Save your CTMH paper and go buy some cheap Georgia Pacific paper at Walmart. It works great with Copics. And, BTW you deserve to have the toothfairy bring you something special.

Lucy said...

Great stamp, he'd do cute. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

JLP said...

love the card. I also have the $1.00 Michael's stamp and wondered what I was going to do with it. I find I like him more than I did. He definitely grows on you.