CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Snow Fun

Happy Wednesday!!
Well, I am probably on my way to the airport...
WHOO HOO vacation in Cabo!! My favorite place to be.
Here is a layout I did the other night...it is a cheater page.
It is from CTMH...I am just so happy to be getting all
my stuff scrapped!!
I promis this looks way better in person!1 My lighting must
have been off when I took these photos.

These pictures are from our winter trip to our condo
in Mammoth...
We wanted to make a snowman...and this is how he
turned out. We all helped but for the most part
Alexander made him...we found stuff to make his face, arms
and buttons and the scarf and hat are mine.

As you can see we had lots of snow to work with.
It even started snowing just as we were finishing up.

Have a great rest of the day!!
I will be sitting on the beach the rest of the afternoon.
See you all tomorrow!
~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout. Have fun!