CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Anniversary

Can you believe I have already scrapped my Anniversary
pictures? I am telling you I am on a roll. I have
decided to at least stay current with this year and work
my way back.. isn't that how it always works out!?
My second page to this is very basic..I used the pebbles inc.
system. I have six 4x6 slots one for journaling and
the other five filled with pictures of our evening.

This kind of reminds me of a Valentine page....
Anyway, hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday!
See you tomorrow!!
Happy Scrapping!
~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Such a beautiful layout. I am with you on trying to stay current and then go backwards. Hopefully we can slow the picture taking down, so that we will be able to go back. lol.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! You're doing awesome with getting layouts done!

JLP said...

Fabulous LO! Thanks for posting!