CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Snowboarding...

I can't believe it's Friday Already...
I hope you are not tired of my Mammoth pictures yet.
We had such a GREAT time!!
On this day it started snowing very hard...we had to stop and
sit in the lodge...the boys went up for a couple of runs
while it was snowing.

Page two close up...
I used Tim Holtz chipboard letters and I love the
pearls.

page two close up.

The paper is from CTMH as is the layout...I think this
one is from Imagine.
Hope you enjoy your Friday!!
I am Golfing on the ocean course today!!
~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

you have inspired me! kcustom-fi.blogspot.com thank you! Great layouts!

Lori said...

This is gorgeous. Love the swirls of pearls. Too perfect for the snow layout.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! I love the pearls too.