CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valentines Day ...

Hello!!
I am finally getting some creative time!!
I have been SOOO busy since I've been back from
my vacation and I haven't had any mojo!!
I think I found some (*wink*)
I made these cute little cards for my nephew...
I didn't want him to hand out the same cards
as his classmates and I was dying to get these
cute little stamps and can you believe the paper
matches perfect!! I got the stamp and paper
from Michaels.

Close up of card #2

close up of card #3

I stamped "Happy Valentines Day" on the back
of the card and I tied the ribbon so my sister
can stick a blow-pop sucker in there.
Hope you all are having a great Saturday!!
Are you ready for some football???
Who do you want to win the Superbowl?
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

These are adorable. So glad to see you have some Mojo & more importantly Time.

I'll be rooting for the Saints since I really don't care for the Colts & Peyton Manning at all.

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Those turned out so cute... and so glad you got your mojo back, now I expect you to keep it up :) I don't care who wins I'm just going to the party for the food !

JLP said...

Love these Valentines. Jeez, if I was a decent aunt, my niece would have had some cute valentines too. Maybe next year!:)