CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Laugh & Smile...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Don't forget to wear your green!!
I started this layout a couple of weeks ago when I
went to scrap with my friends...
It took me till last night to finish it!!
I love these pictures!!
For those of you that know my son...this totally captures
his personality with his sister...
He loves to make her laugh and smile.
They have a very special bond!!

Here is a close up of page one.

Page two

At first I thought these colors would be to girly
for pictures of my son...
But, I love the bright colors and how it turned out.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

What a cute layout. Your children are adorable. Happy St. Patricks Day :)

Tina said...

As your layouts always are, this one is great!! Hopefully I can follow along and return to scrapbooking soon myself. Been wrapped up in cards since the first of the year!

Unknown said...

Hello stranger, I just stumbled on your blog. I remembered when we worked together at the store you had mentioned it. It's amazing, your layouts are so beautiful. Hope we can get together soon. Monqiue

Unknown said...

Sorry, I think I am logged on under my son and do not know how to create an account. That's who Jake is. LOL Monique