CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hello...

Can you believe I made a card today and
actually posted it!!
I totally lifted this card from CTMH...
I got the Felicity paper pack collection and
this is one of the card samples they had on
the idea page. I thought it was really cute
and great use of the stamps so...I copied it.

I used this paper for a layout (I'm not done with yet)
so, these are the scraps.
I think I need to start sending out my cards...
I have 3 boxes full of cards I've made.
What do you do with yours? If you make cards
do you always send them out?
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

julie said...

Love the card, you're right I like the way you used the
flourish stamp, I think that's what's it called.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

I use to send out RAKs all the time. Then around my wedding my life got crazy and I stopped. I'm trying to get back into it...

Lori said...

This is beautiful!!! I have two sets of that paper and haven't opened it yet. Shame on me!!!

Lori said...

Oh. And, by the way...I too am a collector of "my" cards. lol.