CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Red Wall....

Sorry I have been MIA...
I have been working on a few projects...
this being one of them.
I am posting these pictures for Julie...she has been
on my ass to get a picture posted and to update
my blog...she is tired of seeing our feet in Cabo.
The colors are a little off...
the wall is a very true red...


I have also been working on a 10 year anniversary scrapbook for
my sister and brother in law...I will post pictures later.
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love it! Wanna come do mine, lol?

Anonymous said...

It looks AWESOME! My girlfriend has a RED kitchen and it sounds crazy but looks great. When can we see some new scrap booking project pictures?!

JLP said...

Red walls are such fun! yours is lovely.

arlene said...

This came out gorgeous. Love the bright color it so cheers up the room. Wish I wasn't such a wimp and afraid to paint some of my walls something other than neutrals.