CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Golf Cabo

More Cabo pictures....
This Golf Course was BEAUTIFUL!!
We golf everytime we go to Cabo (how could we not?)
The views are AWESOME.
I love the picture in the lower right corner. It is one of
my favorite. I took it right as the sun was setting thru
the cactus on the course.

Here is a close up of the first page.
This paper pack was PERFECT for this trip.

I always take a picture of our feet on the beach...
this time I decided to get the golf course and the ocean.
I really like the way it came out.
So, I have to say because of this paper and our trip
to Cabo I was inspired...(LOL) to redo my house.
I know have a red wall...in my dinning room area!!
I am transforming my house! I am a little bored with all
the browns...time for change.
Have a GREAT day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the feet shot. You need to teach me how to golf!