CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Graduation 2010

Finally and update...
I have been scrappin' and stampin' I just haven't
been posting! (Sorry Sophia)
I made these cute little cards for my niece and nephew.
They graduated from Pre-K (time goes by so FAST).
The paper is from DCWV paper stack and the image is
from TGF (my friend Sophia shared it with me)

I don't know why my pictures look so different....I took
the pictures exactly the same!???

I think these images are so dang cute!!
I will be scrapping with Sophia all day!!
Have a great day see you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are totally cutie but the pictures don't do them justice! I had another great day scrapping with you...thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas with me!