CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Everything...

LAKERS WIN!!!!!
Here is a card I made yesterday.
I was going through my digital images and
came across this one (forgot I had it!?)
Isn't she ADORABlE!!
I love these colors...
I tried a new technique. Very scary for me
to come out of my box...but I am trying.

I used my colored pencils and some gamsol.
If you have any tips or ideas on this technique
please share them with me.
I've wanted to try this technique for a couple of years.
I've just been to scared. I did use my copics
to color the flowers on her dress.
I will be trying this again (practice makes perfect).
Have a GREAT day!
~~Hugs
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love it. You did a great job with the gamasol. Did you use the the blending stubs? I used to do this technique before Copics.I also used the Prismacolor pencils. They are the best.

Anonymous said...

Cute card...can't wait to see it in person! What is a gamasol...by the way?