CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Mind's Eye Challenge #12

Happy Hump Day!!!
Yesterday when I was blog hopping...
I stumbled onto My Mind's Eye Challenge and
decided to play *BIG Cheesy Smile*
As if I don't have a lot of other projects I need to
finish up!! But, I did finish this one.
Here is the sketch. You have to use at
least 80% My Mind's Eye Product the only
thing on this layout that is not is the pearl bling
I added.

And here is what I came up with...
It looks much better in person!!
I don't know why the colors are not photographing very well.
This paper is from their Bella Bella line. This is left
over paper I've had for over a year (still trying to use
up supplies I already have).

My title I did using my 12 x 12 printer!!!
I'm so EXCITED!!! this was my first attempt at using
this printer *HUGE SMILE* I must say it was
very easy and I am glad I did it.
Have a great day and hope to see you tomorrow.
I have organized my unfinished projects and will attempt
to complete a few of them today!
~~~Hugs~~~
Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love your new printer...will have to check it out. Love your layout.

Anonymous said...

This came out GREAT! I can't wait to see it in person...love the picture of you and Lorenzo!

Samantha Taylor said...

What a great LO! It's really beautiful.

Sonia said...

Great layout and I love your title with your new printer! A new toy for me to check out!!

Amber said...

Pat,

Thank you for your beautiful entry! What a wonderful picture of you with your husband. I can see the joy.