CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Easter 2010 layout

I am on a roll!!
I finished another layout!!
I know this looks like a very easy layout...I don't know
why it takes me SOOOO long to complete.
I am still not sure I "love" this one.
I love the paper, I love the picture (except that Pacino
was cut off) just not sure about that flower?! maybe I
need a bigger one?!

I'm off to start my day!
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
GO LAKERS!!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

I like your layout. I was reading Creating Keepsakes last nigt. Their suggestion would be to put a border below your picture, that way the flower would be grounded. Maybe a scalloped border or one of those label looking pieces would look good. Anyway, I like it. I hope to scrapbook with you some day. Maybe I can make it to your next scraping crop.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love this layout! you do amazing work..can't wait to see ya on Monday.