CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sweet Love...

Happy Saturday!!
I love this picture of my daughter and nephew!!
(I am making progress in my never ending battle to be
caught up in my scrapping)
These pictures are from Valentines day 2010.
They baked brownies together for our family
Valentine Day get together dinner.

This paper is from a DCWV paper stack. I used my cricut
to cut out the title and heart.
Very easy layout!!
Have a great day!!
I'm off to Dodger Stadium...day two!!
Dodgers v Yankees.
GO DODGERS!!!
(sorry Sophie...she's a Yankee fan!)
~~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!

Anonymous said...

I was with you when you made this layout...I'm going to need to scrap-lift this one too! It's ok, I know how much you LOVE your Dodgers! GO YANKEES!

arlene said...

Sorry I've been MIA lots on the plate & it's been absolutely gorgeous here, so lots of outdoor time.

Your layout is gorgeous as always Though a Red Sox fan, GO DODGERS since I can't stand the Yankees!