CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dodger baseball...

Happy Sunday!!
sorry I am so late with my post!!
Here is a layout I did of some of my Opening Day baseball
pictures and of my favorite player (isn't he a cutie!!!)
I have had a very up and down weekend at the stadium
they are playing the Yankees!!
Today is the last game of three so you know I have tons
of pictures to scrap (three games worth by then end of tonight)
I think I'm going to make a Dodger v Yankee scrapbook
all by itself!

my second page is kind of a cheat page...I just matted and
stuck the pictures in a divided protector (I love this idea)
makes it fast and easy to get lots of scrapping done.

Well, I am off to the stadium in a couple of hours!!
Have a great day!!
GO DODGERS!!!
~~Hugs~~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

Great layout-Love the divider idea. Hope your having a great time @ the game and the Dodges take 2 of 3 (will put the Sox in a better standing).

I even finally updated my blog too!

Lori said...

I love your method of scrapbooking and how you go all out on the main page. It is a beautiful work of art. I recall you saying that you were going to be out my way for a game. Let me know the dates, and maybe we can meet for dinner.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! I think that'll be a fun baseball album to make!

Anonymous said...

Just another amazing layout from you...they just keep coming! I'm going to start working on my baseball scrapbook this coming with you. You're my little magic pixie dust that keeps me creating! Love ya