CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4th of July....

I did it!!!
I scrapped my 4th of July pictures (that makes me current right?)
I had fun with this one...I even got my sewing machine out
and my cricut!!! wow I amaze myself *lol*
I used some old paper I've had forever (because that is one
of my goals for 2010...to use what I have) believe me I was
tempted to run out and buy some cute new stuff!!

I used my stamps and my own writting to journal...

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

I have one more challenge for this week...
I am trying to get it done then next week I will have
time to work backwards *huge smile on my face*
Have a great weekend.
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

arlene said...

Gorgeous layout-looks like you guys had a great 4th.

Anonymous said...

This layout is even prettier in person! I LOVE the picture with your feet and the fireworks....super cute!