CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Z- Card

I was cleaning out my old scrap and card magazines and came
across this really cute card (and I had everything she used in
her sample) So, I totally lifted it (thanks Tami)
The card on the left is (almost) exactly the same.
I love the idea of making a different kind of card...I am
bored with the basic 4.25 x 5.5 card so this was perfect!!

This is the card I came up with...using the same image just
different paper (I had some bo bunny scraps)

my new favorite way to make cards!!!

I printed the sentiment on my computer.
Since I always need birthday cards I thought this was cute.

I now have a stack of Z-cards in my collection!!
I think I will have to make some Christmas cards like this.
Happy Stampin and Scrappin!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! I can't wait to see them in person. Why don't I have a copy of this stamp? She's just too cute for words....

arlene said...

What an adorable image. I'm going to have to try this type of card. I know what you mean about getting bored with the same old.