CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #32

Happy Tuesday!!
Here is my card for this week's Christmas
card challenge...the challenge this week
is to use stitching on your card (real or faux).
This is what I came up with (one my new favorite
images and sentiments) I
I have also challenged myself to use up
all the images I have received from swaps.
(sorry I don't remember who sent me these
fun ladies...but thank you!! I love them).

I have become very fond of stitching on my
cards and scrap layouts. I keep my
sewing machine next to me at times!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!
See you all tomorrow!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling card, I love the sentiment and image! Thanks for playing along with us a this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

arlene said...

Love it. This is my type of card sweet & sassy. Who makes these images?

Anonymous said...

Oh Darling, she's sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

My gosh, this is just too cute, she's absolutely adorable! Fantastic card. The papers are wonderful as well. Thanks for joining us for another Christmas Card challenge! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

What a cute fun Christmas card!

Bananastamper said...

LOVE this! She is super sassy and the sentiment is perfect!
So glad you joined us this week at Sparkle's Christmas Card challenge!

Donna said...

Great card! I love your bow & how you enhanced it with the button.