CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo 147

Here is my take on this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge.
This card is very out of the box for me...
I have a ton of those little dollar stamps you get
from Michael s (and never use) well, I used them
on this card (that's a first for me)
I love all the different cupcakes and they were the
perfect size!!
The paper is from CTMH. This is a pretty basic
card...it still took me awhile to put it together.

Sentiment is from Michael s dollar bin too!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
See you tomorrow!!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina said...

Love how you did the cupcakes! I have a stash of this same paper from CTMH as well. Love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! That dollar bin is a goldmine for you...keep up the great work lovebug!