CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

For you...

Happy Hump Day!!
Another week almost gone!!
So, my favorite new stamps are from
Sparkle Creations!!
I sat and make 6 cards without images
I thought it would be easier to put cards together
then come back and pick an image I wanted
to color and use on a particular card.
This image was perfect for this card and
I love the colors!!

I have to say I am on a roll with using up all my
supplies that I have been stashing!!
I have buttons galore so, along with my scraps, they
are another must use!
I am off for my morning workout then I will be hanging
out with some of my workout girlfriends then it's
off to L.A. to look at a couple more Loft properties
(he's really wanting to move out there) and
then dinner at Flemings...our favorite place!!
See you tomorrow!!
Have a great day!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Your card came out beautiful. I absolutely love the colors. I sooo need to ink up my new Sparkle stamps. Just need to find the time.

IF you move to LA there are direct flights from here & I just might come visit you.

Anonymous said...

wonderful card Cakes! I LOVE the color combo you picked out..it's amazing!