CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday 149

Happy Tuesday!!
Today I will be scrapping with my good friend Sophia...
We usually meet once a week to get some scrapping done.
(she usually gets more pages done than me!!)
I hope to get down to business with some serious scrappin today!!
I have lots to catch up on.
Here is my take on this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.
I just love love love this little girl!! she is so sweet.
I used the last few papers from my basic grey stack.

I have become obsessed with card making these past couple of
weeks...It is easier and faster to make a card than
to scrap a layout!!
Have a great day.
See you tomorrow!
~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

She is sweet. Great coloring job and I love the way you used the pearls.

City Girl Scrapper said...

she is VERY cute ! and I love the paper...

Anonymous said...

This card is amazing looking in person! You got lots of pages done today...me on the other hand, we slacking off! Can't wait until next week...Love ya!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!