CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy 4th!!

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July celebration.
Here are some cards I made and forgot to post yesterday.
I always make cards and then forget to send them out!!!
How many of you do that?
Anyway, better late than never...
I just love this image she is a digi and I don't remember
where I got her from (sorry).

I made all these cards using scraps...
can you believe I colored her with light hair (LOL)
I never do that...just wanted to play around with
color.

one more...

I made a couple of each. I hope I remember to
send my cards out in the future!!!
Maybe as I make them I should put them in an envelope
and address them!
I will be scrapping with Sophia today. Last week we went
to 3 scrapbook stores in one day!!! We bought some
goodies so I am hoping to play with them today!!
Have a creative day!!
~~Hugs~~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

Your cards are so cute. I am terrible at sending cards out!!!

arlene said...

These cards are adorable. You mean your supposed to send them? I don't post even a quarter of what I make and then don't send.

Have fun scrapping today, someday I'll scrap with you.

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just adorable! I'm gonna mail out your 'stuff' tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! Thank you for mine...I got it Saturday. I had ANOTHER wonderful day scrapping with you. Can't wait until next week.