CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Another Sports page layout

T.G.I.F.
Another sports page...
I am so loving this Teresa Collins paper!!!
I have so many pictures of my son playing Lacrosse and
this paper is perfect for it.

Here is a close up of page two...I think I will continue
to use this paper to finish his pictures from last year.
I'm sure by time I am done, I will be sick of looking at this paper
but for right now I am loving it.

I call this my cheat page...
makes scrapping all my pictures so fast and easy!

I hope you are all not sick of seeing sports layouts!!
I promise I have lots of other layouts in mind and
hope to get to them soon and post them.
Have a great weekend.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great layout sweetie! I'm going to scrap-lift this one too...hehehehe!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout!