CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sparkle Creations Challenge #3

Friday again!!
Whew...this week has gone by fast!!
I have been stumped by this week's challenge...
all week I have been trying to come up with
a card using this weeks challenge!
This is the inspiration...
how does it inspire you?

This is how it inspired me...
I used the colors as inspiration.

I paper pieced her dress and the pistachio frosting
on the cupcake.
I don't know who makes this paper...I have had it
for over 3 years (yes...I have lots of paper that old)
I am still on my mission to use what I have.
Have a great day!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

So cute! I guess we all had cupcake ruby in mind for this one ;) Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! Cute colors but I LOVE the cupcake more...hehehe!

Unknown said...

Lovely, Pat! Love her paper pieced dress and pistachio frosting.. yum! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge this week!