CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I pick you...

Happy Sunday!
I have been busy this weekend...
We are still looking for a loft in L.A.
(my hubby works downtown and the compute is long)
So, we have decided to look for a home close to work.
(I don't know if I can handle two homes!!!??)
Anyway, I had a chance to squeeze in some crafting time.
I used an image I got from a swap...isn't she cute!
and of course scraps. The sketch is from a challenge
(sorry I don't remember which one I didn't write it down).

I am off to get creative...
I have the house to myself this morning for a couple of hours!!
Have a great Sunday!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's just too cute for words! I sure that's how you looked as a little girl...or I think you would have! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!