CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge #36

Happy Hump Day!!
This week is a color challenge.
The challenge is to use dark red, black and cream/vanilla
on your card.
I made this card using scraps...the dp isn't even Christmas
paper!! it was right on top of my scrap bin! It was the
right colors so I decided to use it.

I haven't had any mojo as of late!!! I don't like when
I get into this mode!! (makes me very sad!!)
I sit at my desk for hours trying to come up with ideas!!
My friend Sophia came over yesterday to scrap and
I just didn't have any creativity in me!!
I did do a couple of layouts...just not sure I really
like them and I have to complete them.
I hope to find some mojo today!!
Have a great day!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

I think I found you mojo. Want it back???

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, love the DP and the image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

Sophie said...

love this card!! it's very cute and love how you did the ribbon. i think you're lying about your mojo being gone!

Unknown said...

I think your card is beautiful Pat. Nicely made with scraps! So glad you joined us for another Christmas card challenge. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card!