CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pamper yourself...

Happy Sunday!!
I finally got to do a little crafting!!
And...I wish this was me!!! I guess you could say I made
this card with me in mind!! (LOL)
My hubby was home for 3 days (sick) and all he wanted
was for me to be by his side!!!
Why are men such babies when they are sick?!!
I had to sneak out of the house when he was asleep to get
my workouts in for the day!!
I am glad he is feeling much better.

The paper I used for this is from CTMH and the image is
from a swap...I think she is just darling!! (stop laughing Sophia!!)
Well, I am off back down to L.A. to check out another
couple Lofts...getting closer!!
I hope to get home early so I can play in the Christmas card
challenge for this week.
See you tomorrow!
~~Hugs Pat~~
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

What a cute card!!! Hope your hubby is feeling better soon. Good luck on the loft huntin.

arlene said...

Another fun image. Glad to hear hubby is on the mend and can't wait to see which loft you choose.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I wish it could be me too, lol. Hope your hubby is feeling better.

Sophie said...

I think you made this card for me!! LOVE it...always make the most amazing cards!

Barbra said...

The ultimate "me" card! It's both fun and cute :) Thanks for sharing!