CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo #150

Good Morning!!!
Here is this weeks Mojo Challenge...
I think I've finally figured out how to save
the sketch to my blog...(we'll see if I can do it again
next week). As soon as I saw this sketch I loved it!!
I couldn't wait to use it. I may even use it as a layout page!
Here is the card I cam up with. I am so loving these
colors!! The paper is basic grey (loVe LoVe LoVe basic grey paper)
the paper line is sultry/stylish.

This image is exactly how I feel every morning!!
I only wish I looked as cute as she does. Don't you love
her slippers?! I think I will have to go out and get some!!
My hubby would die!!
Have a creative day!!
~Pat

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pat! This is another fabulous card! Great job with the non-traditional image.

I'm so glad that you join us each week, but could I ask that you please link your direct post to our blog, and not just the link to your blog in general? Sparks asks that all submissions be directly linked to your card post. There are instructions on the challenge blog if you're not familiar with doing this.

Thanks!!

dstandard said...

A fabulous card - love the image!

arlene said...

Ok, spill the beans, where are you getting these absolutely adorable images of late? I love them.

Your card is terrific, I so need to get into my craft room soon, but the glorious summer is keeping me. Hope you are having a great summer too.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fab card! And oh so true, lol.

Sophie said...

Wonderful card...again as always! I totally think you look amazing in the morning!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love your card...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a fun card! Lvoe the colors! Thanks for playing Mojo!