CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Halloween Layout

I have decided to make layout kits for my girls that
want to scrap but don't always have time.
We used to get together once a month to scrap...
now we don't seem to have the time.
A few of them have been asking me to put a
kit together once or twice a month.
So...I have finally had some time and found some
mojo to get one together!

I am trying to keep it simple...
I placed my pictures on this layout just to give them an
idea for picture placement.

Here is a close up of page one...I used my cricut to cut
out the chandelier and used some bling.

Page two close up...
I stamped the spider image on the twill ribbon.
I didn't want to add a title...I figured everyone
could personalize their layout.
Tell me what you think!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Lori said...

Great layout!!! I love the chandelier.

arlene said...

This is gorgeous. I should pay you to do my scrap layouts.

BTW - I am so jealous that you get to see Disney decorated for every holiday. Must come visit, never been to Disneyland.