CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mariachi festival 2010

I finally got some scrappin done!!
We went to the Mariachi Festival in Las Vegas a
few weeks ago. (had a blast)
I am once again working my way back to catch up
on my scrapping!! (like that really helps)
I used Emporium from CTMH. One of my
favorite paper packs.

Here is a close up of page one...it actually looks
way better in person...for some reason my colors
are not photographing well!! maybe the lighting?!
I used a sketch from CTMH reflections.

page two is what I like to call my cheater page...
the page protector is from CTMH I just cropped
the pictures down a bit and matted them on
a 4x6 mat.

I have a few more pictures from that weekend I hope
to get done within the week.
Have a great day and let's get scrappin!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great layout!!! Looks like you and your sweetie had a wonderful time.

arlene said...

Fantastic layout, looks like another fun, fun time in Vegas.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Sophie said...

great layout! sorry I didn't get to see it before I left yesterday.