CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just Because...

T.G.I.F!!!
I can't believe how fast this week has gone!!
Here is my card for SCRSC14
the challenge is clean and simple.
I just love this card!!!
It is much prettier in person!

I have a couple layouts I am working on...
I got to scrap for a couple of hours yesterday
with Sophia (and she's coming over today too!)
So I hope to get at least 3 to 4 2 page layouts
done!! I am so loving my new CTMH
MAGIC book!!
Have a Fabulous Friday!!
~~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! Have lots of fun scrapping!

Sophie said...

great card but this picture doesn't do it justice! it's amazing looking in person! great work as always..love ya!

Unknown said...

So sweet and lovely, Pat! Thanks for playing along in the SCRS challenge!