CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Soccer layout

WOW!! it's been a while since I've updated my blog!
sorry for being MIA.
I hope to get back to crafting!! (again)
I was visiting my grandmother in Utah for 8 days and
just trying to get back in the groove has taken me a little
longer than I thought.
Here is a layout I did using my new
CTMH Magic book.
I LOVE IT!!

The paper is from CTMH

I used some Teresa Collins, misc buttons and some
sticker letters from Michaels.

Page two has two 4x6 photos that flip up!!
I just love using these 4x6 photo protectors to
add more pictures!

Have a wonderful day!
I hope to be back tomorrow with a new card or
maybe even a layout!
Happy crafting!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

City Girl Scrapper said...

great pages... glad your grandma is doing ok...

Sophie said...

LOVE this layout! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!