CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Together...

Whoo Hoo!!
Another layout completed!!
I think I am on a roll (fingers crossed)
I am on a mission to be completely caught up!
(at least with 2010) I do not want to start
off the new year behind!!
Wish me luck!!

This layout came in a kit I bought a while back...
not sure I really like it but at least my pictures
are getting scrapped.

I don't know why the colors are so far off on these
two uploads...maybe it's the lighting in my scrap room.
(it is dark outside) the colors of the paper are
really pretty together.

Have a Fantastic day!!
~Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Just fabulous! Love the blue flower!

Sophie said...

great layout! lots of luck getting caught up.....I'm free all next week to scrap. let me know what works for you.

arlene said...

What a fantastic layout. Look as if you guys always have so much fun.