CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday challenge #165

Happy Hump Day!!
This week is flying...I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving!!
That means the Holiday season is officially here!
I think this is the last of my Thanksgiving Day cards.
I have been on a roll...I make at least two cards at a time.
It helps with using up the scraps and not having any
left over paper!!
Don't you just love this image!
I don't remember where it came from (sorry).
Here is card #2...
I did some sewing on this one.
And here is this weeks sketch.
Have a crafty day!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely cards!

arlene said...

Fantastic job with the sketch, love them. I'm hoping to get a few more cards done ASAP. I have actually made some, just never have time for all the picture taking, and posting.

Sophie said...

LOVE both these cards!undrons