CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thankful for you

Here is my card for this weeks SCRS challenge.
This week our challenge is giving thanks and
SCRS is also sponsoring TMS,
their challenge is cupcakes!
So, this image is perfect for both challenges!
(The sketch is also from TMS)
I made this card with a very special friend
in mind...I won't say her name but she will
know when she gets it!

Of course these are all scraps!! I even used
a piece of scrap to paper piece her dress.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
I will be inking all day...I received my new
stamp order from Sparkle Creations yesterday!!!
(Thank You Sparkle! I LOVE them!)
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

Super cute card, love the way you cut her out. My new Sparkle stamps arrived today YEAH!

Now if I can only find the energy to be creative life would be good.

Sophie said...

your cards are always SO amazing! please teach me how to "paper piece" like you do on Tuesday. love ya!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Pat! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge!