CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My last Thanksgiving Day card for 2010!

Here is my last Thanksgiving Day card for this year!!
(I promise) i need about 6 more cards but didn't
have time or many scraps left over so I decided
to do a clean and simple card...
I stamped Farming Oliver (from Sparkle Creations)
right on the cardstock and
then used my copics to color him in and of
course I did some doodling and added the flower
and button. The sentiment is from TPC Studio.

I am loving this card!! I have to say I think
it's one of my favorite!! and I will
be making a few Christmas cards like this using
Holiday Emily....stay tuned I will post
a picture as soon as I get her done.
Have a great Saturday!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

Your coloring is gorgeous. I love the CAS look it's perfect.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Sophie said...

the picture doesn't do this card justice! trust me, it's amazing looking in person.