CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Cafe Lucy...

I received my new stamps from Sparkle Creations
the other day and I couldn't wait to ink them!!
I also knew I wanted to make a different
size card. (getting a little bored with the same size)
This is what I came up with...I just measured a legal
size envelope and went from there.

It is a little LARGE!! I Love it!!
And since I am such a coffee freak...this
image is just perfect for me!!
The sentiment is from just rite stampers
Enjoy your Friday and your weekend.
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

Love it, your coloring is fabulous. I'm hoping to find inking time this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sparkplug17 said...

So adorable!

Sophie said...

amazing card!! can't wait to see this one in person!