CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday #171

I'm back!!!
I have missed my scraproom!!!
I turned it into a bedroom for three and a half weeks...
My grandmother was here visiting for the holidays.
I finally put it all back together on Monday.
My computer was/is acting up...
(trying to convince my hubby I need a laptop)
I have been missing my daily dose of blog hopping!
This is the first card I made this week.

I am trying to play catch up on my 2011 Christmas Card Challenges!!
I hope you all have a great day.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
~Hugs~
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

you haven't lost a beat while your scrap room was MIA! love this card...missed seeing your work everyday!

BrossArtAddiction said...

So adorable, love Tiddly Inks!!

Tracey xx :D