CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Save the Date cards...

Happy Thursday!!
I know I've been a very bad blogger! With the Holidays
and having my Grandmother visit from Utah...I have
NO TIME to sit and create!
My Grandmother will be here for another week or so and
then I promise to get back to crafting and posting on
my blog.
My brother in law is getting married in May!!
They are having a destination wedding...whoo hoo!!
My future sister in law called me and asked me if I could
come up with some kind of Save the Date cards with
a Hawaiian destination theme.
Here is a rough sample....

Wanted it to look like a boarding pass...

and of course the boarding pass pouch which will
go into an envelope.
So, what do you think? what would you change or add?
She wanted me to use turquoise and sand colors.
I love the way the Kraft paper looks with the
turquoise flower.
See you soon!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sophie said...

such an awesome idea! i'd add a little bling to the ticket just to make them POP! but otherwise, i LOVE them!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling! I wanna go with ya, lol.

elena said...

Hi, I'm looking for save the date cards and this Hawaiian themed one is absolutely adorable! How can I go about ordering them?
Thanks,
-Elena