CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Birthday Josh

Happy Hump Day!
Where has the week gone?
I have challenged myself to ink
up my unused stamps this week.
This week our challenge is a sketch (see below).
Here is my card I used birthday Josh...isn't he sweet!

I don't make very many "boy" cards...I am loving this one!

he is super cute in person...I love the bright colors.

The paper is from bo bunny (a scrap, of course)
and the buttons are from CTMH


Here is the sketch.
you can play here!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome! I love the rounded look.

Sophie said...

love this card!! the little guy is super cute too.

Cyndi said...

what a fabulous card!

arlene said...

What a fun card and perfect for a boys birthday. So loving the fact that there are now more "boy" stamps.

Marjorie said...

Too cute! I love how you used buttons on the top strip!

Unknown said...

Wonderful boy birthday card, Pat! Love the bright & fun colors! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!