CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo #177

I am back....
We took a weekend getaway to San Francisco!
One of our favorite places to be.
I am playing catch up now...
Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.
I am having fun using these little images.
They are digi images and I can't remember
where I got them from...Sorry!! I will try
to figure out where they are from.
Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge.
You can go here to play.

The paper is from pink paislee I have had it
for two years!! buttons & pearls are from CTMH.
Have a fantastic day!
~hugs Pat


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sharyn said...

Such a bright, funky, adorable card. Love the freshness and your take on the sketch.

Lori said...

So cute!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Sophie said...

darling card once again, Pat!

Nine said...

So cue card !

Notes by Nina said...

very cute card, love image.

arlene said...

Yes, I'm working my way backwards, LOL!. This little girl is darling and fantastic use of the sketch.