CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

christmas card challenge 2011

WOW!!
I have some exciting news to share!!
I will be the guest designer for this months
Christmas card challenges!!
I was so honored and excited when I was asked
to do this...how could I say anything but "YES"
This week's challenge is this picture...
how does it inspire you?

and here is my card...
I love love love the bright colors

I used some scraps I had left over. I don't know where
I got this image from (sorry) it is a digi.
I used my copics (of course), stickles and the snowflakes are chipboard.
I hope I have inspired you in some way and I look
forward to next week's challenge.
Join us for the challenge here.
~hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Pat! I just had to stop by and tell you how gorgeous I think your card is! So bright and cheerful, perfect for a Christmas card! :)

arlene said...

This is gorgeous. Congrats on the guest designer, you deserve it your work is incredible. BTW your photo is stunning you look gorgeous.

StephC said...

I absolutely love your card! It's so bright and cheerful. So glad to have you as our guest this month!
Hugs!
Steph

Sophie said...

congrats on the guest spot!!! i'm sooooo proud of you! your work is always amazing, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next week! i'm going to join the challenges this month just because of you!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! And I love the pic of you holding the camera!