CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Club Anaya sketch 56

Happy Tuesday!!
I am still not 100% but, on the road to feeling
better. I found some inspiration over at
Club Anya . Here is another image my
sweet friend Sophie shared with me.
I am always needing a birthday card so this
image is perfect.

Here is the sketch...

I hope to get a few cards done today and some
scrapping!! I need to scrap my month of February and
stay caught up!!
I am also trying to figure out how to use my
"Project Life" should I save it and use it next year and
scrap that way next year or should I use it as a wedding
gift for my new sister in law?
Have a great day!!
See you tomorrow!
~Hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sophie said...

this card is too cute!! i just love this little lady...amazing work Pat! i hope you feel better soon!

arlene said...

Hope you are feeling 100% soon. This card is adorable, and once again it so makes me want to learn to sew on my cards too.

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is DARLING! Awesome take on the sketch!