CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Boys rule challenge

T.G.I.F.
I can't find my mojo!! I hope to get it back soon!!
It will be raining here today and tomorrow (and COLD)
so, I plan on staying in and scrapping all day
Saturday (sshhh...don't tell my husband)
This week over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
the challenge is Boys Rule...This weeks challenge
is combined with CPS #206.
Here is what I came up with...love this image!
Chef Oliver isn't he cute! I 'm not loving this
card but, it's all I got...I've changed it a few
times and finally gave up! The paper is from CTMH.
.

Here is the sketch.

Well, I'm hoping to get over to the Scrapbook Expo today!!!
Whoo hoo!!! I just hope it doesn't start raining till
I get home...I am not a fan of driving in the rain!!
Have a great day!
~Big Hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Sophie said...

wonderful color combo...great stamp too!

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Pat! I think your mojo is working just great! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!

Shaela said...

this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the SCRS challenge this week!