CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

For you...

Where has this week gone!?
I can't believe how fast time goes by!!
I am not feeling very good today!! having a cold
SUCKS!! I just want to stay in bed and sleep!!
But, I am forcing myself to get up and play in my
scrap room (we will see how long that lasts!)
Here is my card for this weeks
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
Challenge #30. You can go here to join
in and play along.
This weeks challenge is paper piecing.

I used scooter choloe...isn't she sweet!
I had these scraps laying on my desk so I just
used what I had on my desk.
I paper pieced her helmet, scarf
and part of her scooter.
Hope you all have a great Friday!
We are waiting for the "BIG" rain
storm to arrive.
~Hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sophie said...

she's got to be my favorite! i love this card, and the color combo is amazing! great work for being under the weather!

Shaela said...

this card ROCKS!! love how bright and cheery it is :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH SHE is adorable!!! Beautiful coloring and i LOVE those papers!

City Girl Scrapper said...

very cute... love the paper !! and of course great coloring...

Marjorie said...

So cute! Love her decked out scooter and helmet!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I hope you feel better soon!