CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Merry & Bright

Hope you all are having a great Sunday!
I have been sick all weekend!! Not fun!!
I have been in and out of my scrap room...
trying to find some mojo!!
This weeks challenge is a color challenge.
dark blue, light blue, white and silver
you can go here to play along.

The dp paper is from Bo Bunny, the image
is a digi (I don't remember where she came from)
sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michaels.
Hope you all play along with us this week.
Next Sunday is my last card as a guest
designer for this challenge...but I will
continue to play along.
~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! Get better soon!

arlene said...

This is gorgeous as always. I'm so loving all your Christmas cards. Stay tuned I have something for you too.

Sophie said...

Just a beautiful card! Hope you feel better soon.

StephC said...

Gorgeous card! Hope you're feeling better!