CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday 180


Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I can't believe I am posting my Mojo Monday challenge card
on Monday!! I ususally don't get it done till later in the week!
Hopefully this means I am going to have a very productive
and creative week.
Here is my card...This weeks challenge is round or square.
I decided to try a round card this week. I may go back
and try to the square sketch.
I used some scraps from Basic Grey, the image is from
just right stampers and the sentiment is from MFT.
You can go here to play along in this weeks challenge.

and here is this weeks sketch.

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

~~Hugs Pat~~

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, very nice.

Sophie said...

just adore this card...love the color combo!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Great take on the sketch!!

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card and the first time I have ever visited your blog! I love your style... have you considered joining in any of the challenges at The Kraft Journal? http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com, we'd love to have you!

~Olga said...

Great card!!! I was trying to follow you, but you don't have a follower button. :(
Great work though! :)

Naomi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colour combo as well as the way that the patterns and details come together. It's beautiful.